1/06/2010

Monday, December 21st, 2009

Hello, well things are going okay here. As usual just working hard we have transfers coming up Jan 6th which is pretty soon I will probably be out of this area so I can go to my last area for 2 transfers before I am home which is totally crazy to think about. I am trying to work really hard I am not going to die or get trunky I am going to work my butt off! It hasn't hit me at all that I will be going home, so I am still doing just fine. We got a couple presents from the members here were waiting to open them till christmas morning which should be fun. Sorry I didn't do much for you guys we have been so busy latley we are just working our butts off like crazy we havent had time for anything else. You should have a card any day now. Well lets see a week and a half a go was Dads birthday but I don't have there address so I couldn't send him a birthday card I had a member from a couple wards ago call him he didn't answer but I guess he told him Happy Birthday for me I hope that he got it. Thanks so much for the subway card we already used it, I also got a card from Grandma and Grandpa so that was really nice of them. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and I will talk to you on Friday if I make 2 seperate calls I can talk a hour on each phone call so that would be the better thing to do more time of course! Not to much more to say I will see ya soon but talk to you in 4 days thats going to be great! I love you tons have a great week, thanks so much for everything your the greatest ever.
Love, Elder Colten Wells

No comments: