7/25/2008

Wednesday, July 23rd, 2008

Hey, how is it going?
Things here are great in Bayonne well the companion and I are doing all right I am living. I can say that some times its really hard like you said the Spanish Elders are keeping me sane the Elders names are Elder Merrill and Elder Alldredge. Elder Merrill has been out 18 months and the other Elder 6 months, Elder Merrill and I get along great were good friends. Well you said that I haven’t been writing much I sent everybody letters so everybody should have gotten one. I guess Logan didn’t get his cause he left yesterday or did he get the letter? Oh about the hard drives we use them on p-days or we go to the church and use them but there pretty neat. You wanted to know how driving a car is, I am a good driver its not as bad here as it was in Newark. The Spanish Elders have a car they actually have a mini van. We usually drive to the street we want to knock or whatever and walk the street and come back to the car. Yes I did get the package Thanks it was good the shoes are pretty tight on my feet but they loosen up when I wear them they will be alright they are only tight for like a half hour or so. Thanks so much! That’s crazy Logan is already back in Puerto Rico that’s nuts! I am so happy that he stayed so strong and went back that would be hard but that’s where he is supposed to be right now. I love the ring he got me I wear it every day. Those are some pretty cool pictures from the tear drop. I am excited that you going to Michigan that should be nice to get out of the Arizona heat. Tell Mark Stoker and Scott Petty and everybody else I say “Hello”! I remember Daniel Klein I think I had Seminary with him . I am sending a package home today I hope you guys like it. It’s not too much but hope you guys enjoy it! I miss you all! I hope you guys are doing well. Well quick story the Lord is really starting to bless us we found 5 investigators in one day which was a big blessing! I love you all and have a good week


Love, Elder Colten Wells

No comments: