11/01/2008

Maybe some snow in New Jersey?

Wednesday, October 29th, 2008
Hi Mom and Dad!
Things here are good, we have a mission conference
tomorrow so that will be really fun. Things here are great we have some
good investigators were working with we set a baptismal date for Mark, he is the one we have been teaching. We set his date for November 30 which should be pretty cool. Hopefully he continues to kept reading and doing everything he needs to. Its been pretty cold here yesterday it was 40 all day and is supposed to be the same today. It is supposed to be snow that would be really cool, but we will see. I think my coat will be fine for now, so Mom don’t worry about it. Oh the socks area lot thicker, thank you I wore some yesterday they worked pretty well. You were saying Christmas is right around the corner I cant wait to call home that will be pretty exciting! The only thing that kind of bad is I have transfers the day before Christmas, December 24 which could be bad. If I stay another transfer, it will be fine, but if I get transferred, I will be in a new area with a new companion right before Christmas. I guess it really doesn’t matter, because I am not home anyways! We have Halloween Friday but our Mission President said we can’t go out past 6pm tomorrow or Friday, so we are going to have a party at our house so that will be pretty fun. I am sure we will play some cards and board games. I love you guys your the best! I will send a letter today with pictures. We have been super busy, so sorry that I haven’t sent any letters in a week or so. Have a good week.
Love, Elder wells

No comments: