11/09/2008

Short and Sweet, not much new..

Letter 11/5/2008
Hi Mom and Dad
Things here are good, like I told you Iwill probably be transferd but its all good, like you said I will at least get to know people before Christmas, so thats good. Well I am glad to hear things back home are going good. I love you guys, thanks so much for all the packages and everything else you do for me. I will be sending home a memory card soon its full. Well you asked about Mark he is doing good he came to church last week and he bore his testimony, it was amazing he got up there and said I know that the book of mormon is true, and a bunch of good things, it was great. He said he is excited to take the next step to baptisam so thats really good! I will write you guys a letter today. I hope you have a good week!I love you. Elder Wells

1 comment:

Dena said...

A baptism in the works, that's great! I know Chad would love that! I wonder where Colten will be trasfered to.