2/12/2009

I am busy busy

Thursday, February 12th, 2009

Hello.
How is it going Mom? Things are great here. I have a bunch of Sisters in my District too, so we have to be sure they are all taken care of but its all good for sure! Well Elder **** and I are doing ok. Oh, I got the packages, I am wearing the shoes right now there great and really confortable I love them. YES, I use the electric blanket every night. Betty is a great lady for sure, we do alot of things for her. That is really cool that Blair's papers are in, you will have to tell me where he gets called to. Well Deborah, Rosa and Judge are doing pretty well. Rosa pretty much said she can't give up smoking right now, and Judge told us he would do his best because Judge and Rosa drink coffee and tea. Deborah said she is done she can quit she is ready. Wow Tristan just turned 3 thats crazy he is so big and talks alot. You will have to send me some pictures for sure. Well I am glad that the business is still going alright. I hope you guys have a great week! I will be emailing next week on Thursday, because we have someone from the area 70 coming to talk to us so our p-day is next Thursday. I love you guys have a good week. Oh, I sent a package with a letter and 2 memory cards. Love, Elder Colten Wells

No comments: