2/20/2009

Weird New Jersey weather

Wednesday, February 18th, 2009

Hey Family,
Well it has been a pretty good week here in New Jersey, the weather is so weird here, it has kinda warmed up it been in the 4o's lately but not that bad at all. Yesterday was zone conference which was really good I enjoyed it Elder Dixon was really good we justed talked about things to help our mission especially baptisms their stressing that a bunch right now here. We got a new assistant to the president it is Elder Noble that I went to high school with and also Elder Blodgett he was my first zone leader. Well the new shoes are great, they are so comfortable I love them! I am so glad that you got to meet Sister Shupe, I love her she is amazing! She is a sweet lady she was so good to us. Please keep in touch with her, and always tell her hello for me. Thanks for both the packages! Next week I will have P-Day on Wednesday as normal. Not too much more going on here, I am just working hard. Well I love you guys a ton, I hope everything is going well .You are the best. Love, Elder Colten Wells

No comments: