3/22/2009

Wednesday, March 18th, 2009
Well I have good news I am staying another transfer in Scotch Plains that is way good I love it here. I am glad I am not getting transfered I am staying with Elder Van der wyk for 6 more weeks it will great. The Spanish Elders that we live with one is leaving Elder Eatough he is going to be a zone leader some where and I am staying as district leader. Well lets see I will get a letter out today to you. That is cool that President Gulbrandsen saw Logan in Puerto Rico. Well time is continuing to fly by, can you believe that on next Thursday is 1 year? That is crazy for sure! No Jeff did not get baptized but its alright he is progressing, so hopefully this transfer we will be able to get a baptism that would be really sweet, but we will see what goes on. Well that is cool that Skyler and Kaitlin are getting married and that Blair Mason is going to El salavador on his mission that is way cool tell him good luck and congrats to both if you see them soon. There is not too much going on here, just working hard thats all we can do. I am glad that I can be here serving the people of New Jerseyit is the best thing in the world! I love it here I am so glad I decided to serve a mission! The people are amazing, I have learned so many great things that I never knew before, I have become a better teacher, and a better missionary, a better speaker its great its the best thing I have ever done. Thanks so much for the support, this would be so much harder if you guys were never there for me! So I thank you guys so much! I hopeyou have a good week. I love you guys tons!
Love, Elder Colten Ross Wells

1 comment:

lellswo said...

Thanks for making contact, it is fun to see what other missionaries are doing in New Jersey.
Liz