5/11/2009

4/30/2009-Letter

Hey Family

Things are good here in Maplewood. I just was made a ZL, which is pretty cool. The area I cover is pretty ghetto for sure. The area we cover is Irvington and Newark, it is different than where I first was serving. Newark is really big. We have some good people in our Zone, the AP's are in our zone too. My companion is Elder Dixon, he is from Nevada, he is way cool and is 1 transfer younger than me, he hits his year mark in a couple of days. He seems to be a really good guy, this is his 4th transfer in this area. This area, is not quite as big as my last area, actually quite a bit smaller... We had a couple of appointments today, and they went real well. We have Zone Leader council tomorrow which should be really fun, it is like 5 hours long and just the Zone Leaders, I guess we talk about goals and do some training which will be good. Well everybody in my area is Brothers/Sisters, if you know what I mean. Elder Dixon says the whole ward is like that too. He says they are very nice people, and I will like the Ward. Well we are very busy, we have lots of things to do for the zone. Could you send me a pocket reference book? It is a book that compares our religion with others with scripture reference? I think I would find it very helpful. Thanks so much for everything. I love you!
Elder Wells

PS Tell Jayson to write me... He never does.

No comments: