5/11/2009

4/22/2009-Letter

Hello Family!
Things are going good here. We are going to have a baptism this Sunday, it is a boy named Alex, he is 12, his mom is Catholic and is fine with him getting baptized. They live next door to one of our members which is cool. They have been a great example to him. Well, I am pretty sure I am going to be leaving, I would not mind staying longer, I really love this area it is so sweet. The word on the street is I am going ZL, but I don't really know for sure. Hum, I guess time will tell. Sometimes we just don't know what the Lord has in store for us. We get our transfer notices on Saturday, usually by fax. Most of the time, we will get a phone call from the MP or the AP's thanking us for our service. The weather here has been crazy, it has been raining alot, and I heard it is going to be in the 80's soon. A few days ago it was 45, then it will be 70. So weird. I am glad you are sharing the gospel more, it is so fun to do that and feel the spirit. I love it! I am sending a couple of boxes home, be careful not to cut the box cause it is one of those spacer bags. I am done with a bunch of sweaters and the warm clothes. I am also sending a memory card and some other things for my scrapbook. Well, I love and miss you. Have a great week.
Love, Elder Wells

No comments: