6/29/2009

Wednesday, June 24th, 2009

Hey Mom and Dad! Everything is going well here, we are just working really hard. We had zone conference yesterday. They are giving the Zone Leaders more things to do, so yesterday I conducted zone conference which was not too bad I was kinda scared and nervous at first but it wasn't bad at all. We are still working with those people we do have a couple set with dates July 5th, looks like on that date we should have a couple baptisms. I am still loosing weight I am feeling pretty good because I feel much lighter. I still have a ways to go but I am hoping to get down to 170! I do have a good story to send home to you, my companion and I made it on mission news this last week! We do our zone numbers every Saturday and Sunday night and we had a amazing week. We had 27 lessons taught and 12 member presents 5 investigators at church 6 new investigators and 10 hours of finding which is really good! That is why we were in the mission news. My companion is great I really enjoy him he is way cool for sure! What is the weather like back home right now? I bet its nice and hot? It is not nearly as hot as last year at this time its actually been kinda nice, but its just starting to warm up which is not too hot yet. Well like I said things are good here we are working hard and its paying off. I hope you guys are doing great. New Jersey is sweet. I love you guys take care, keep working hard. Love, Elder Colten Wells

No comments: