9/01/2009

Monday, August 31st, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Wednesday Mom.... had to get that out of the way! I love and miss you sooo much!
Yes, it was another great week we have been working really hard we have been getting new investigators like crazy we have just been trying to work with members and knock on doors and talk to everyone we can which always pays off for sure. I think I told you about Benson from Nigeria? Well he has come to church the last 2 weeks, he should be getting baptised in a couple weeks of course when I am gone... But we shall see I guess. The area I could be going to is super sweet, one of the Elders that I am super tight with that is in my zone now just came from there a couple transfers ago he loved it there so much it was his favorite place by far. He is going to tell me a bunch of people to go teach and things like that so it will be pretty exciting if i go there. The only other place I could go would be Patterson and that is where my companion just came from so I don't think I will be going there? We will see for sure on Wednesday... Well everything is going good here just working really hard and trying to make everything count cause I know time is just going to fly by. I love you tons and I will keep working hard and doing what is right! I will see you soon. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, well sorry there wasn't a card but it was a birthday letter. I can't wait to hear from you all, hopefully soon.
Love, Elder Colten Wells

No comments: