10/19/2009

Monday, October 19th, 2009

Hello, how are you doing? So what is going on Mom? Well things here are going ok. Well as you know we had transfers this last week and my companion got transferd pretty disappointing but what can you do? I did get a great new companion he is from
South Jordan, Utah he has been in the mission almost 15 months. He is a little
older than most he is 26 which is pretty cool, his name is Elder Shields. A
cool guy it should be a great transfer. So it is all good here lets
you got a email from Jeremy Cook, he is a super nice guy in the ward he is married
and has 2 kids there supper great people. Well it is getting really cold over
here this last Thursday we had snow it was pretty crazy it snowed from like
2 in the after noon till like 9:30 at night so it was pretty cool I got some good
pictures! It has been in the low 30's in the morning and the
day time has been like 40 to 44 or colder it wasn't this cold last year at
this time. Things are going great as of now,we are just working hard. Well we are doing our best to look for new investigators we have been knocking on doors quite a bit lately so we are searching its been a little tough but its alright I know that we
will start to find some good people to teach here soon. We are just working with a
lot of part member familes and less actives but everything is going pretty
well as of now so its great. I hope everything is going well for you as
it is for me I miss you guys tons but I will be home soon! I will hit 19 months here
in a couple days so thats pretty amazing cause time is just flying right on
by, its pretty intense how fast time goes by! Well I love you tons and
miss you take care and have a good week.

Love, Elder Colten Wells

No comments: