1/23/2010

Monday, January 11th,2010
Hello...So what is going on? Well things are going good here .I am just working hard in the new area which is great its a really nice established ward. It is alot like the Ledgewood Ward where I just came from which is pretty nice. Things are going pretty well, I have a fairly new companion, this is his second transfer in the mission he has been out 7 weeks and he still has lots to learn but he is doing pretty well he is from Alberta Canada which is cool. This area was pretty dead, the last and the last missionary that was here was pretty dead too. It was eElder Searle, who was my MTC companion, but I am going to build it back up so we have people to teach and so forth. The weather has been pretty cold I would have to say not as bad as last week but still pretty cold it hasn't really been over 30 in the last 2weeks. I have started running again in the mornings it was about 15 when I went running this morning but its all good for sure. I am in the same zone as before I am just not the Zone Leader which is great, so my old companion Elder Shields is now my ZL which is pretty cool I guess. Well thats about all going on here just likeI said just working hard trying to find new people to teach so its been fun! My companion told me we did more work last week than him and his old companion did the whole 6 weeks before. So I guess I am working him hard. We have to show the new missionaries good work ethics. I love you tons! Thanks for the card and cash, I bought a pizza. Love, Elder Colten Wells

No comments: