1/23/2010

Monday, January 18th, 2010

Hello Mom!

Well it has been a pretty good week, we are still working hard and we are finding new people to teach. We are trying to build our teaching pool here. It is pretty cool cause we are in the same ward as President and Sister Bahr so that kinda weird but cool at the same time. We are really trying our hardest. The weather has been really nice lately it rained all day yesterday but still not that bad. Oh what else? I am trying to work my companion to death he is a little disobdient but I won't let him but he tries so it has been pretty fun i guess you could say. Well, I would love a package that would be great! So anyways thats about all that is going on here, I am just working really hard and I am going to finish strong! I am not dying at all thats for sure, I am just going to keep doing what I am doing now and I will be fine! Well I love you so much, I hope you have a great week! No worries about me, things are good here!
I love you and I will talk to you nextweek.
Love, Elder Colten Wells

No comments: