1/04/2010

Monday, January 4th, 2010

Hey, whats going on Mom? Well things are going good here. Well transfers are now tommorrow which is okay, I am sad to leave this area but it will be good to go somewhere my last 2 transfers. I have no clue where I am going but I am sure it will be fine, I am not to worried at all. Everything will be fine I am sure. Thanks for everything you do I had a great birthday we went out to the Cooks house and they made me steak and potatoes it was so good I loved it. I will let you know next week where my new house is and whats going on. After we get thru here and emailing I am going home to pack everything up and be ready to move tomorrow so it is kinda of exciting. I am just going to be a normal missionary no calling and I can just work as hard as I can and not have to worry about to much it will be great. I am pretty excited about that! Time is just flying by I have hardly any time left and I will be home before you know it which is absolutely crazy, I can't believe it at times. Thanks for all that you do Mom, I love you! Oh, how was Garth Brooks? Man, I would love to see him in concert. I bet it was amazing. I love you tons, have a great week. I will let you next week whats going on and where I am at and things.
Love, Elder Colten Wells

No comments: