12/28/2009

Monday, December 28th, 2009

Hey whats going on Mom? Well things are still the same around here as they were 3 days ago at christmas. It was so good to talk to all of you guys it was great. Today is P-Day which is great I am excited to relax a little bit since it has been forever. Well can you let Dad know that I got there package it was great for sure, I got it Saturday so that was cool! Ithink you are flying home today if I am right? I am on the computer a little earlier than normal but we got done with everything pretty early this morning which was great. We are just going to go to the mission office after this and pick up mail then we are done for the day which is really pretty nice. Thanks again for everthing is was nice of you! You are such a awesome Mom, to take such good care of me! Well transfers are on the 6 of January I will probably get transferd and dropped as a ZL and just be a normal missionary, which would be nice but whatever they have in store for me I am fine with! There is supposed to be snow flurries today but who knows, New Jersey's weather is the craziest ever its so weird yesterday is was 55 today it is 35 and tomorrow is supposed to be a high of 23. I don't understand the weather but its all good for sure. I hope you had a Merry Christmas and you have a happy new year and I will see ya in 3 months! I hope you have a great trip back to AZ! Tell everyone at work I say "hello". I love you tons Mom!
Love, Elder Colten Wells

No comments: