7/15/2008

Letter July 9th, 2008

Wednesday, July 9th, 2008
Hello. How are you doing? Things here are great. I am for sure getting transferred today; we go to transfer conference at like 12:00 noon, so I am still in north Newark as we speak. You asked about New York, that place is pretty crazy really busy people are all in a big hurry the taxi cabs there will run you over if you are in the street, my companion almost got hit . So crazy! I sent a letter on Monday it should get there today I believe. I will try and send some pictures home soon the problem was we didn’t go to Wal-Mart 2 weeks ago and last week I didn’t do them cause I wasn’t sure if I was going to be here this week so when I get to my new area I will print some pictures and send them home to you. I got to go to the fear buster again there was like 13 new missionaries that came in so I had 2 this time and I of course talked to them and they said they saw Daniel in the airport which was pretty cool. Well on the 4th of July we got to stay out till 10:30 pm that’s normally when were in bed so we didn’t get to bed till about midnight. Our zone just went somewhere we actually ended up near a hospital and we just watched fire works every where and had pizza and ice cream it was pretty cool. I will defiantly miss my zone my zone was sweet lots of cool Elders. You sent a card? I never got it well not yet unless it is at the house when I get back. I hope so cause it will be a while if not cause there are 8 zones in our mission and I was zone 5 but 1 through 4 meet up and 5 through 8 meet up so now I am on the other side of the mission but will see hopefully its there today. We met President and Sister Bahr, pretty cool people they seem pretty nice I think in about 2 transfers they will be really cool because they will know what there doing and be settled down. Well tell Dad thanks for the money and Thank you for everything you do for me, you are the best parents ever! I love you both so much. Love, Elder Colten Wells
Colten with the new Mission President and Sister Bahr

No comments: