7/09/2008

Wednesday, July 2nd, 2008

Wednesday, July 2nd, 2008
Well how are things back home? Things here are great. I will try and answer all your questions. You asked about President Bahr we get to meet him on Saturday I haven’t meet him yet but we have a get to know him on Saturday for about 3 hours so that should be pretty cool. President Parkinson gave me a blessing also he gave them to all of us. I don’t really know what I am doing for the 4 of July we might go to one the members house and climb on there roof and watch fireworks but not to sure.. We do have transfers next Wednesday I don’t really know if I am getting transferred or not I would almost bet I am cause I pretty tight with the zone leaders and they called me the other night and asked me what I wanted to do if I want to stay or leave I pretty much told them that I wanted to go but its not all up to them but they turn in a paper about all the missionaries in the zone to the AP's so they told the AP's that I should probably get transferred we will see what the Lord wants also. If I stay will have the same companion because this is his dying area this is his last transfer he has 7 weeks left That’s cool that you guys are going to Rocky Point, I hope you guys have lots of fun! I did get your letter last week I got to read it before I got I even wrote you back. Ok, here is a story yesterday we did service all day long pretty much but it was really good, we left the house about 10:30 and we got back at 6:30 we first moved our Branch President then after we moved some lady her brother had got a hold of Elder Kendrick and Sister Kendrick from Florida saying she needs some help moving so we went over there and loaded her little truck all up and she was so grateful she was a less active member her whole family is active besides her but she said she is going back to church when she gets back to Florida she is moving in with her parents but she asked for a blessing before we left so Elder Kendrick gave her one she thanked us so much she said there was no way she could have ever done it all but with tears in her eyes as she thanked us was so great this is why I am on a mission to serve the people here it was great! I enjoyed it so much. Well I hope you guys have fun the next couple days I love you all be safe and work hard.

Love, Elder Wells

No comments: