3/18/2009

Wednesday, March 4th,2009
Hello! How is it going? Well things here are really good. We had a pretty good week we have just been working hard and trying to find new people. We are still working with Jeff he is doing pretty well we comitted him to baptism he said that he wants to get baptized but he wants to wait a little bit longer. We told him March 15th so we will see what happens with that. We are still working with Deborah, Rosa and Judge they are coming along pretty slow but there doing ok the hardest thing is getting them to church that is supper hard here just getting people to church. But its allright I guess as we are working very hard. That is cool that you guys went to Red Lobster for Jayson's birthday I sure miss that place! There is one here in my area right now. When you send the memory cards make some videos and take some pictures so I can check them out when they get here. That is what a lot of Moms do, you should have everyone make a video for me so I can watch them that would be really cool! Well my companion and I are doing ok he is just a little **** but its allright. I hope you guys are having a good week you guys rock. I have a couple videos I made for Jayson saying "happy birthday" on the memory card so I will send that home soon. I love you guys have a good week. I love you all.
Elder Colten Wells

No comments: