5/11/2009

4/15/2009-Letter

Hi Mom and Dad
How are things going? Things are going well here. We are still working hard, and teaching quite a few so it is great. I am pretty sure I will be leaving this transfer, since I have been here for 4 allready, and that is close to 6 months in this area. We are still teaching Deborah, we are not teaching Judge or Rosa anymore. Deborah told me that I could not leave till I baptize her, so maybe it will happen on the 26th? It would be nice to have a baptism before I leave this area, but we shall see. I am going to send home a package, I have too much stuff to keep moving and trying to pack. Well Easter was good, we went to a spanish members house for dinner, and the food was way good. My talk in sacrament went allright, it was just a couple of minutes, so wasn't really a big deal. Tomorrow is Zone Conference which should be good, I am excited to go for sure. Things are going great here, you should be getting letters soon! I love you!
Elder Wells

No comments: