8/31/2009

Monday, August 3rd, 2009
Hey, how is it going? Well things are good here I am just working hard. Well I did get the letter that you sent the other day with some pictures. Yes, my companion and I are gettting along great for sure. We are working with a lot of good people right now we commited a guy named Benson the other day for baptism he is from Nigeria he is pretty cool for sure that is for August 23rd which is great. I can't believe that its already August either its great. Time is just flying right on by. Yes,you are right its my 3rd transfer as ZL, its going good! Tomorrow is zone conference and us zone leaders have to do a hour traning session with our zone in the middle of zone conference which will be good ,we are going to do a little more planning for it today. Well I am sorry that you all are sick, I have only been sick 2 times I think that is pretty good. That is great that Logan is all signed up for school. I am still thinking about xray tech and ultra sound tech when I get home. That would be really good great job, but I still have a little time to think about it, but you can do some research for me that would be great. I hope Logan can totally help Jayson and Tina, I hope they can recognize that the gospel of Jesus Christ can bless everyone! Well Morgan emailed me again it was great to here from him I told him that would be super sweet to have him come to New Jersey to my mission that would be so cool for sure. We will see where he goes, where ever he is called to will be the best place. Tell Dad to send me a letter I wrote him a couple weeks ago and he never wrote me back? Please give him copies of my emails though. I have been running again, I ran 4 miles the other morning it was great for sure. I hope that you have a great week I love you!
Love, Elder Colten Wells

No comments: