8/31/2009

Monday, July 27th, 2009
Hi All!
Well sounds like things are going great back home and everyone is really enjoying Logan being home which is great, I am happy for him he served a great mission which is so great what an example he is for the rest of us. Well I know he was for me at least! Things are going good Sakinah is doing great she is supposed to get baptised this next Sunday. Elder Quirino will get his package on Wednesday, when we go to the mission office. Thanks so much for sending him that, you are awesome! Well this what I am doing for the the rest of the day I have to go home and plan for zone meeting tomorrow. It has been a really busy day but its okay it happens. We are working with a lot of good people right now for sure. Things are great for sure I hope you guys have a great week I will talk (write) to you guys next Monday. Thanks for all that you guys do, I love you tons. That would be great to get some pictures of everyone especially Logan.
Love, Elder Colten Wells

No comments: