2/15/2010

Hey Mom
I hope things are going well for you! Sounds like you are having fun in Colorado. So you think that the weather there is cold? Haha, that is not cold, that is warm. New Jersey is having some freakish cold weather right now, with the humitity and wind chill it gets crazy. We got 14 inches of snow last Wednesday, and we are supposed to get 6 more inches tonight. Thanks so much for the valentines day package. I always love your packages for sure! Oh I found out I am staying in Morristown for my last transfer. I am glad to stay here for sure! Oh, here is a story for you for the week. We have a new convert named Marcie, she lives with like 4 or 5 other people, and we are teaching them. We are going over there this week and we are going to watch the movie "Joseph Smith, the prophet of the restoration", which should be really good. I am excited, the member is really a sweet lady. Last week was pretty slow with everything going on, it was a snow day for zone conference. I am hoping this next week will be better. Time is flying by, and I am working really hard. I am not going to lie, I am getting excited to come home, it has been 2 years since I have seen my family, and it will be 3 months short of 3 years since I saw Logan..
I love you, have a good week.
Love, Elder Colten Wells

No comments: