2/08/2010

Monday, February 8th, 2010

Hey whats going on Mom? Well it has been really chilly here. Today is not as bad it a little over 30 but its been like low 20 and teens the last couple days which has been pretty chilly but I have been allright and not too cold. Time is just flying by its February, thats means next month I will be home... WOW, thats just crazy! I think it is really insane, but I am excited to come home. But it hasn't affected me I am still working really hard so thats not to big of a problem. THANKS so much for the package it was great, I am going to make one of the crumb cakes today actually, so thats should be pretty fun I guess. Well I can't wait to relax the rest of the day it will be really nice. Well not to many crazy things happening here so its all good. What else is new for you? I am glad that your doing okay. I think you should be getting a letter from the mission soon talking about me coming home soon, so thats pretty crazy. I hope everything continues to go well for you, I am great here working hard. I love you.
Love, Elder Colten Wells

No comments: